SSBB Wi-Fi Chat Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SSBB Wi-Fi Chat Official Forum

This is The Official Forum of SSBB Wi-Fi Chat

HomeHome  OverviewOverview  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SSBB Wi-fi main site  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 95 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:57 am
Latest topics
» MOVEMENT!!
How to hack Super Smash Bros. Brawl!!! EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 3:37 pm by DarkKirby702

» How to hack Super Smash Bros. Brawl!!!
How to hack Super Smash Bros. Brawl!!! EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:09 pm by professor mgw

» Would anyone like to brawl?
How to hack Super Smash Bros. Brawl!!! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:08 pm by zanlith

» Official Brawl match finder!
How to hack Super Smash Bros. Brawl!!! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:06 pm by zanlith

» Team Maker (Click to make your team)
How to hack Super Smash Bros. Brawl!!! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:21 am by zanlith

» battle!!!!
How to hack Super Smash Bros. Brawl!!! EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:49 am by Night Winds

» Team HyruleFire 's Base of Operation
How to hack Super Smash Bros. Brawl!!! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:50 pm by Machop90

» *Sigh* My video games are crud
How to hack Super Smash Bros. Brawl!!! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:46 pm by Machop90

» WHY WASNT MASTER CHIEF IN BRAWL!!!!!!!!!!
How to hack Super Smash Bros. Brawl!!! EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:00 pm by Snoogypooky

Affiliates
McLeodGaming

How to hack Super Smash Bros. Brawl!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
professor mgw
New Kid
New Kid

How to hack Super Smash Bros. Brawl!!! Empty
PostSubject: How to hack Super Smash Bros. Brawl!!!   How to hack Super Smash Bros. Brawl!!! EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:09 pm

HOW TO HACK SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL

Hello my smash alias is professor mgw and i'm going to help you hack your nintendo wii so that you can use ssbb hacks Smile Sorry if my method of hacking this may seem weird but the end result is getting the hacks and having them work perfectly so don't complain. BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING BE AWARE THAT THERE IS ALWAYS A RISK THAT YOUR WII MAY BRICK, the chances of that is very low though so do not worry, EITHER WAY I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOUR WII!! Now that we are clear on that lets get started.

THINGS YOU WILL NEED:

- Wii
- 2GB SD Card
- SD Card Reader
- Computer

STEP ONE: THE HOMEBREW CHANNEL

Ah yes, the homebrew channel. The Homebrew Channel is an absoulute must in order for you to do ANY kind of hacking to your wii. Go to this website: http://wehackwii.pbworks.com/USB-Loader First, Download BannerBomb, HackMii Installer, and WeHackWii Package, the download link to all three of those are on that page. After you've downloaded all those three things, follow steps 1-4 EXACTLY. It shouldn't take you more than 15 minutes to do. Once you've done that, you should sucessfully have the hombrew channel on your wii, step one, complete!

STEP TWO: GECKO OS

Gecko os is also a very important way to load your smash hacks and is needed. There is another way to use smash hacks but I don't know TOO much about it, it's called Riivolution, google it if your interested, but i reccomend following my guide of course and using gecko os instead of riivo. Go to this website: http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Gecko_OS On the right side pretty close to the top of the page you should see a box with the gecko picture along with info on it like the author(s), Type, and Version. In the box there is a link called download, click it, unzip it (if it's a zipped folder) onto your computer. Now you'll just have a folder called Gecko1931, go into that folder, inside that folder there should be 2 folders, go into HBC (Which stands for homebrew channel). Go into that one, and now there is a txt doc and a Gecko1931 Folder. DRAG THAT SPECIFIC Gecko1931 folder into your apps folder which your apps folder is inside your sd card. If somehow you do not have an apps folder in your sd, you didn't follow step one EXACTLY, most likely b/c you didn't download the wehackwii package. (*Note: Throught the rest of this tutorial i most likely won't bring something to your attention again that you should of did earlier). Now you have Gecko OS! On to step three.

STEP THREE: SD CARD SET UP

Ok, so you got homebrew and you got gecko os, now what? Now your going to properlly setup your sd card so that they will be ready for the hacks. Once you've completed the homebrew and gecko steps there is honestly only three MAIN important folders along with 1 file that you need along with there appropiate files inside those 3 folders, this step is to set up the folder directories. Folder directory is just listing out what folders are isnisde of what. Here's an EX: pmgw/is/the/man/king, best, prince. In the Example pmgw is the first folder, with everything else inside each other. Is is in pmgw, the is in is, man is in the and so on and so forth. king best and prince are 3 SEPERATE folders that are inside of man. In the next step i will show you what files to download and where to put them. Now that you understand all this lets actaually start with the step.

These are the things you should have, im listing folders you already have plus the ones your going to make.

apps/Gecko1931 (along with all the other folders that came along with the wehackwii package)

codes/RSBE01.gct (that's a file, remember im going to tell you where to get the files & stuff in the next step ok.)

boot.elf (that's a file but one you should already have by the time you got to this step)

**(The private folder will have lots of folders in them so don't think somethings wrong when you see alot of names, this is basically where all the specific hack files will go.)**

private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter, stage, module, menu, menu2, sound, system, info

About Fighter
: Fighter is the folder where you will put your ssbb CHARACTER hacks. There is a folder for each character. whenever you download a character hack, you must rename it. every character hack starts with the word ''Fit'' (not the actual quotes). next comes the characters name, not it's actual name but the name it goes by on it's folder. Captain falcon's fighter folder is called ''captain''. Then comes numbers, every character has atleast 4 costumes or more. each costume is assigned numbers, very simple though. EVERYONE'S orignal costume numbers is 00. So now you put it all together. So now for ex: say you downloaded a hack for captain falcon, and you want this costume to replace his original costume. Rename "FitCaptain00", and then drag it into the captain folder, that's pretty much the idea to it. It should have .pcs at the end so don't delete that part. In the end it'll look something like this, "FitCaptain00.pcs" For captain falcon FitCaptain01 would replace his red costume. 02- green and ill describe the rest later, but i promise you if you followed the steps and understood what i just wrote your like 95% done Smile. Now that I explained it here is what each characters folder name is. Remember, these 39 folders that you are going to make go into fighter.

Captain Falcon: captain
King Dedede: dedede
Diddy Kong: diddy
Donkey Kong: donkey
Falco: falco
Fox: fox
Ganondorf: ganon
Ike: ike
Kirby: kirby
Bowser: koopa
Link: link
Lucario: lucario
Lucas: lucas
Luigi: luigi
Mario: mario
Marth: marth
Meta Knight: metaknight
Ness: ness
Peach: peach
Pikachu: pikachu
Olimar: pikmin
Pit: pit
Ivysaur: pokefushigisou
Charizard: pokelizardon
Pokemon Trainer: poketrainer
Squirtle: pokezenigame
Ice Climbers: popo
Jigglypuff: purin
R.O.B.: robot
Samus: samus
Sheik: sheik
Snake: snake
Sonic: sonic
Zero Suit Samus: szerosuit
Toon Link: toonlink
Wario: wario
Wolf: wolf
Yoshi: yoshi
Zelda: zelda

For Stage: Stages are alil different. When you download a stage hack, every stage hack begins with STG follow by that stages nickname. I'll explain that later. For now lets just do the folders.

stage/melee/

For Module: .rel Files go inside the module folder. .Rel files are files that come along with certain custom stages, stages that are only texturerized, but completely different. 99% of the time when u download those files they are already named correctly, all you do is drag it into module folder.

For Menu: You can change the strap loader, that's all i know atleast. If you wanna do that here's the directory;

menu/strap/

For Menu2
: You can change the character seclection screen (CSS) or the Stage selection screen (SSS). Menu2 as FAR AS I KNOW doesn't have any folders inside it so it's just menu2/

menu2/

For Sound
: You can put your own music or music thats already done for you into brawl. As of now i will not explain to you how to put your personal songs in brawl, you need to turn them into brstm files but you can google on how to do that or something.

sound/strm/

For system
: Here is where the common5.pac file goes. There's alot on this so you can ask someone on the website (given below as you continue to read the tutorial) or google it.

system/common5.pac (which is a file)

About info: Inside info goes files called info.pac Things that info.pac files do are usually small like a change in the damage percent font or change the 3, 2, 1, GO! into something else and other stuff. *Note: if the hack doesnt' work try turing renaming the folder into info2.

info/info.pac (which is a file)

Ok now that you have your sd card setup, your almost ready to put on your hacks!!!

STEP FOUR PART A: ME EXPLAINING STUFF TO YOU LOL

TECHNICALLY this isn't a step your going to do, this is me telling you things. I'm going to explain what you name the files once you get them. this is very important so don't just skip this ok?

Characters: In order for them to work all characters hacks need to have have Fit in front, then there folder nickname with the first letter capatalized, then 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, or 06 depending on which costume you want to replace. Then at the very end there should be a .pcs or .pac. I won't explain what these mean, 99% though they already have the .pcs and .pac at the end, just rename everything else correctly. EX: FitIke02.pcs and FitIke02.pac OR FitPikmin01.pcs. You have to have 1 of those files in order for the hack to work. if the downlaod comes with both a .pcs and .pac, then put them both in there respective place. 90% if you downlaod hack and it's just 1 file, it will be a .pcs. Now here is what each costume # for each character is (ignore the dashes which are these: - ):

CHARACTERS

Captain Falcon
00-Original-
01-Red&Purple-
02-Lime Green-
03-Light Blue-
04-Black-
05-White&Pink-

Dedede
00-Original-
02-Green-
03-Light Blue-
04-Trophy-
05-Purple-
06-Pink-

Diddy Kong
00-Original-
02-Green-
03-Blue-
04-Pink-
05-Yellow&White-
06-Purple-

Donkey Kong
00-Original-
01-Red-
02-Green
03-Light Blue-
04-Black
05-White-

Falco
00-Original-
01-Red-
02-Green-
03-Grey-
04-Black-
05-Orange-

Fox
00-Original-
01-Red-
02-Green-
03-Blue-
04-Black-
05-White-

Ganondorf
00-Original-
01-Red
02-Green-
03-Blue-
04-Grandpa Ganon-
05-Brown-

Ike
00-Original-
01-Red-
02-Green-
03-Blue-
04-Another Kind of green-
05-Yellow-

Kirby
00-Original-
01-Red-
02-Green-
03-Blue-
04-Yellow-
05-White-

Bowser
00-Original-
01-Red-
03-Blue-
04-Black-
05-Pimp Gold-
06-Brown-

Link
00-Original-
01-Red-
03-Blue-
04-Dark-
05-White/Light Blue-
06-Yellow-

Lucario-
00-Original-
01-Red-
02-Green-
04-Light Blue-
05-White-

Lucas
00-Original-
01-Red-
02-Green-
03-Blue-
04-Claus-
05-Pink/Purple-

Luigi
00-Original-
01-Red-
03-Blue-
04-Fire Luigi-
05-Orange-
06-Waluigi-

Mario
00-Original-
02-Green-
03-Jumpman-
04-Wario-
05-Black-
06-Fire Mario-

Marth
00-Original-
01-Red-
02-Green-
03-Blue-
04-Black-
05-White-

Meta-Knight
00-Original-
01-Red-
02-Green-
03-Blue-
04-White-
05-Pink-

Ness
00-Original-
02-Green-
03-Blue-
04-Bumble-Bee-
05-Fuel-
06-Mr.Saturn-

Peach
00-Original-
01-Red-
02-Green-
03-Blue-
04-White-
05-Daisy/Yellow-

Pikachu
00-Original-
01-Cap-
02-Bandana-
03-Googles-

Olimar
00-Original-
01-Red-
02-Green-
03-Blue-
04-White-
05-Dirty Helmet (Yellow and Black)

Pit
00-Original-
01-Red-
02-Green-
03-Blue-
04-Golden-
05-Black-

Pokemon Trainer
00-Original-
01-Red-
02-Green-
03-Blue-
04-Light-

Ivysaur
00-Original
01-Red
02-Green
03-Blue-
04-Light-

Squirtle
00-Original-
01-Red
02-Green
03-Blue-
04-Light-

Charizard
00-Original-
01-Red-
02-Green-
03-Blue-
04-Light-

Ice Climbers
00-Original-
01-Red-
02-Green-
03-Blue-
04-Dark-
05-Light-

Jigglypuff
00-Normal-
01-Flower-
02-Sleep Hat-
03-Japan Hat-
04-Trainer Cap-

ROB
00-Original-
02-Green-
03-Blue-
04-Pink/Purple-
05-Yellow 06-NES-

Samus
00-Original-
01-Pink-
02-Green-
03-Fusion/Blue-
04-Gravity Suit/Purple-
05-Dark Suit/Black-

Zero Suit Samus
00- Original-
01-Pink-
02-Green-
03-Fusion-
04-Purple-
05-Dark Suit-

Zelda
00-Original-
01-Red-
02-Green-
03-Blue-
04-Black-
05-Ocarina of Time colors

Sheik
00- Original-
01-Red-
02-Green-
03-Blue-
04-Black-
05-OOT Colors-

Snake
00-Original-
01-Red/Black-
02-Green-
03-Blue-
04-"IDK WTF this is" camo-
05-Wild Feline camo-

Sonic
00-Original-
01-Red-
02-Green-
04-Gold-
05-Black-

Toon Link
00-Original-
01-Red-
03-Blue-
04-Purple-
05-NES-
06-Dark-

Wario
00-Original (WarioWare)-
01-Red (WarioWare)-
02-Green (WarioWare)-
03-Blue (WarioWare)- 04-Black & Red (WarioWare)-
05-Orange & Blue (WarioWare)-
06-Original (Overall)
07-Red (Overall)
08-Green (Overall)
09-Blue (Overall)
10-WarioLand 2 color (Overall)
11-WarioLand 3 color (Overall)

Wolf
00-Original-
01-Red
02-Green-
03-Blue-
04-Black
05-Red & White-

Yoshi
00-Original-
01-Red-
03-Blue-
04-Yellow-
05-Pink-
06-Light Blue-

Now you know how to rename and use character based hacks.

Stages: All stages have STG in the front and .PAC at the end and the whole file needs to be capatalized. Very few stages require more than 1 file because of how it changes, for example Smashville requires 5 files for a smashville hack to work. all you do though is make 5 copies and at the end of the name of the hack BEFORE the .pac yo just make 1 copy 00, 01, 02, 03 and 1 04 and that's all, stages are that simple.

Now here is what you rename the stage files you download (ignore the dashes which are these: - )
:

SmashVille STGVILLAGE_0(1,2,3,4)
WiFi Room STGONLINETRAINING.PAC
Castle Seige STGEMBLEM.PAC
Battle Field STGBATTLEFIELD.PAC
Yoshi's Island STGCRAYON.PAC-
Delphino Plaza STGDOLPIC.PAC-
75m STGDONKEY.PAC-
Big Blue (Melee) STGDXBIGBLUE.PAC-
Corneria (Melee) STGDXCORNERIA.PAC-
Jungle Japes (Melee) STGDXGARDEN.PAC-
Green Greens (Melee) STGDXGREENS.PAC-
Onett (Melee) STGDXONETT.PAC-
Pokemon Stadium (Melee) STGDXPSTADIUM.PAC-
Rainbow Cruise (Melee) STGDXRCRUISE.PAC-
Temple (Melee) STGDXSHRINE.PAC-
Yoshi's Island (Melee) STGDXYORSTER.PAC-
Brinstar (Melee) STGDXZEBES.PAC-
Distant Planet STGEARTH.PAC-
Mario Bros. STGFAMICOM.PAC-
Final Destination STGFINAL.PAC-
Port Town Aero Dive STGFZERO.PAC-
Green Hill STGGREENHILL.PAC-
Flat Zone 2 STGGW.PAC-
Halberd STGHALBERD.PAC-
Summit STGICE.PAC-
Rumble Falls STGJUNGLE.PAC-
Mario Circuit STGKART.PAC-
Warioware, Inc. STGMADEIN.PAC-
Luigi's Mansion STGMANSION.PAC-
Mushroomy Kingdom 1 STGMARIOPAST_00.PAC-
Mushroomy Kingdom 2 STGMARIOPAST_01.PAC-
Shadow Moses Isle (Rex) STGMETALGEAR_00.PAC-
Shadow Moses Isle (Ray) STGMETALGEAR_01.PAC-
Shadow Moses (Gecko) STGMETALGEAR_02.PAC-
New Pork City STGNEWPORK.PAC-
Norfair STGNORFAIR.PAC-
Bridge of Eldin STGOLDIN.PAC-
Frigate Orpheon STGORPHEON.PAC-
Skyworld STGPALUTENA.PAC
Pictochat STGPICTCHAT_en.PAC-
Pirate Ship STGPIRATES.PAC-
Hanenbow STGPLANKTON.PAC-
Pokemon Stadium 2 STGSTADIUM.PAC-
Spear Pillar (Dialga) STGTENGAN_1.PAC-
Spear Pillar (Palkia) STGTENGAN_2.PAC-
Spear Pillar (Cresselia)STGTENGAN_3.PAC

Now you know how to name your stage hacks!

Module: The .rel files that go in here will already be named for you, they will come along with the hack you download if there needs to be one.

Menu: For strap loaders, you just rename those StrapEn.pac If you don't know what a starp loader is just google it or something. A strap loader is that screen that pops up when you first load the game with the wii remote on it, if you STILL don't know what it is then google it.

Menu2: or Character Selection Screen (CSS) hacks rename the hack sc_selcharacter.pac, For SSS, rename it sc_selmap.pac

Sound: All songs are .brstms on super smash bros. brawl, so you can't just drag a song in your sound/strm folder and expect it to work, you have to MAKE it a brstm with A PROGRAM. Do not worry though i won't leave you in the dark, i will reveal stuff later on in the tutorial. There is a brstm assigned to every song on ssbb. For example, X05.brstm is the song "Final Destination" song on final destination. So if you wanted to replace final destination, you need to have a brstm, then name it X05.brstm, and then drag it into the sound directory, then it'll be like this: sound/strm/X05.brstm . ALL the songs have .brstm at the end. Now here is the list:

**Battlefield
X04 - Battlefield-
T02 - Menu (Super Smash Bros. Melee)-
X25 - Battlefield Ver. 2-
W21 - Battlefield (Melee)-
W23 - Multi-Man Melee 1 (Melee)-

**Final Destination
X05 - Final Destination-
T01 - Credits (Super Smash Bros.)-
T03 - Opening (Super Smash Bros. Melee)-
W25 - Final Destination (Melee)-
W31 - Giga Bowser (Melee)-

**Delfino Plaza
A13 - Delfino Plaza-
A07 - Title / Ending (Super Mario World)-
A08 - Main Theme (New Super Mario Bros.)
A14 - Ricco Harbor
A15 - Main Theme (Super Mario 64)

**Luigi's Mansion
A09 - Luigi's Mansion Theme-
A06 - Castle / Boss Fortress (Super Mario World / SMB 3)-
A05 - Airship Theme (Super Mario Bros. 3)-
Q10 - Tetris: Type A
Q11 - Tetris: Type B

**Mushroomy Kingdom: World 1-1
A01 - Ground Theme (Super Mario Bros.)-
A16 - Ground Theme 2 (Super Mario Bros.)-
A10 - Gritzy Desert

**Mushroomy Kingdom: World 1-2
A02 - Underground Theme (Super Mario Bros.)
A03 - Underwater Theme (Super Mario Bros.)
A04 - Underground Theme (Super Mario Land)

**Mario Circuit
A20 - Mario Circuit-
A21 - Luigi Circuit-
A22 - Waluigi Pinball-
A23 - Rainbow Road-
R05 - Mario Tennis / Mario Golf
R14 - Excite Truck- One Winged Angel
Q09 - Title (3D Hot Rally)

**Rumble Falls
B01 - Jungle Level Ver.2-
B08 - Jungle Level-
B05 - King K.Rool / Ship Deck 2-
B06 - Bramble Blast-
B07 - Battle for Storm Hill
B10 - DK Jungle 1 Theme (Barrel Blast)
B02 - The Map Page / Bonus Level

**Bridge of Eldin
C02 - Main Theme (The Legend of Zelda)
C09 - Ocarina of Time Medley
C01 - Title (The Legend of Zelda)
C04 - The Dark World
C05 - Hidden Mountain & Forest
C08 - Hyrule Field Theme
C17 - Main Theme (Twilight Princess)
C18 - The Hidden Village
C19 - Midna's Lament

**Pirate Ship
C15 - Dragon Roost Island-
C16 - The Great Sea-
C07 - Tal Tal Heights-
C10 - Song of Storms-
C13 - Gerudo Valley
C11 - Molgera Battle
C12 - Village of the Blue Maiden
C14 - Termina Field

**Norfair
D01 - Main Theme (Metroid)-
D03 - Ending (Metroid)-
D02 - Norfair-
D05 - Theme of Samus Aran, Space Warrior-
R12 - Battle Scene / Final Boss (Golden Sun)-
R07 - Marionation Gear-

**Frigate Orpheon
D04 - Vs. Ridley
D08 - Vs. Parasite Queen
D07 - Opening / Menu (Metroid Prime)
D06 - Sector 1
D09 - Vs. Meta Ridley
D10 - Multiplayer (Metroid Prime 2)

**Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
E02 - Obstacle Course-
E07 - Obstacle Course (Winter)-
E01 - Ending (Yoshi's Story)-
E03 - Yoshi's Island
E05 - Flower Field
E06 - Wildlands

**Halberd
F06 - Meta Knight's Revenge-
F01 - The Legendary Air Ride Machine
F05 - Gourmet Race-
F04 - Butter Building
F02 - King Dedede's Theme
F12 - Squeak Squad Theme
F07 - Vs. Marx
F08 - 0˛ Battle
F03 - Boss Theme Medley
F10 - Checker Knights
F09 - Forest / Nature Area
F11 - Frozen Hillside

**Lylat Cruise
G10 - Space Armada
G02 - Corneria
G01 - Main Theme (Star Fox)
G03 - Main Theme (Star Fox 64)
G04 - Area 6
G11 - Area 6 Ver. 2
G05 - Star Wolf
G09 - Star Wolf (Star Fox: Assault)
G07 - Space Battleground
G08 - Break Through the Ice
Q12 - Tunnel Scene (X)

**Pokémon Stadium 2
H01 - Pokémon Main Theme-
H03 - Road to Viridian City (From Pallet Town / Pewter City)-
H02 - Pokémon Center-
H04 - Pokémon Gym / Evolution-
H05 - Wild Pokémon Battle! (Ruby / Sapphire)

**Spear Pillar
H06 - Victory Road-
H08 - Dialga / Palkia Battle at Spear Pillar!-
H07 - Wild Pokémon Battle! (Diamond / Pearl)-
H09 - Team Galactic Battle!-
H10 - Route 209

**Port Town Aero Drive
I01 - Mute City-
I02 - White Land
I04 - Car Select
I05 - Dream Chaser
I06 - Devil's Call in Your Heart
I07 - Climb Up! And Get The Last Chance!
I08 - Brain Cleaner
I09 - Shotgun Kiss
I10 - Planet Colors
R09 - Golden Forest (1080°Snowboarding)
W18 - Mach Rider (Melee)

**Castle Siege
J02 - Fire Emblem Theme
J04 - With Mila's Divine Protection (Celica Map 1)
J08 - Attack
J06 - Preparing to Advance
J07 - Winning Road - Roy's Hope
J03 - Shadow Dragon Medley
J13 - Ike's Theme
J09 - Against the Dark Knight
J10 - Crimean Army Sortie
J11 - Power-Hungry Fool
J12 - Victory Is Near
W17 - Fire Emblem (Melee)

**WarioWare
M01 - WarioWare, Inc.-
M02 - WarioWare, Inc. Medley-
M08 - Ashley's Song-
M07 - Ashley's Song (JP)
M06 - Mike's Song
M05 - Mike's Song (JP)
M04 - Mona Pizza's Song
M03 - Mona Pizza's Song (JP)
M09 - MicroGame$ Theme 01
M10 - MicroGame$ Theme 02
M11 - MicroGame$ Theme 03
M12 - MicroGame$ Theme 04
M13 - MicroGame$ Theme 05
M15 - MicroGame$ Theme 06
M16 - MicroGame$ Theme 07
M17 - MicroGame$ Theme 08
M18 - MicroGame$ Theme 09

**Distant Planet
L06 - Main Theme (Pikmin)
L01 - World Map (Pikmin 2)
L07 - Stage Clear / Title (Pikmin)
L02 - Forest of Hope
L04 - Ai no Uta
L08 - Ai no Uta (French Version)
L05 - Tane no Uta
L03 - Environmental Noises
R08 - Title (Big Brain Academy)

**Smashville
N01 - Title (Animal Crossing)-
N02 - Go K.K. Rider!-
N03 - 2:00 a.m.-
N06 - Town Hall and Tom Nook's Store
N05 - The Roost
N07 - K.K. Crusin'
N08 - K.K. Western
N09 - K.K. Gumbo
N10 - Rockin' K.K.
N11 - DJ K.K.
N12 - K.K. Condor

**New Pork City
K07 - Porky's Theme-
K09 - Unfounded Revenge / Smashing Song of Praise
K08 - Mother 3 Love Theme
K10 - You Call This a Utopia?!
K05 - Humoresque of a Little Dog
K01 - Snowman

**Summit
Q07 - Ice Climber-
Q06 - Balloon Trip-
Q08 - Shin Onigashima-
Q05 - Clu Clu Land-
W13 - Icicle Mountain (Melee)-

**Skyworld
P01 - Underworld
P03 - Skyworld
P02 - Title (Kid Icarus)
P04 - Kid Icarus Original Medley

**75M
B04 - Donkey Kong-
B03 - Opening (Donkey Kong)-
B09 -

**Mario Bros.
A17 - Mario Bros.-
Q02 - Gyromite-
Q01 - Famicom Medley-
Q13 - Power-Up Music
Q14 - Douchuumen (Nazo no Murasamejo)

**Flat Zone 2
R04 - Flat Zone 2-
Q04 - Chill (Dr. Mario)-
W14 - Flat Zone (Melee)-

**Pictochat
R02 - PictoChat- Bleach OST-
R10 - Mii Channel
R11 - Wii Shop Channel
R15 - Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day
R16 - Opening Theme (Wii Sports)
R17 - Charge! (Wii Play)
R13 - Shaberu! DS Cooking Navi
R06 - Lip's Theme (Panel de Pon)
W20 - Dr. Mario (Melee)

**Shadow Moses Island
S06 - MGS4 ~Theme of Love~ Smash Bros. Brawl Version
S02 - Encounter
S03 - Theme of Tara
S08 - Battle in the Base
S04 - Yell "Dead Cell"
S07 - Cavern
S05 - Snake Eater (Instrumental)
S10 - Theme of Solid Snake
S11 - Calling to the Night

**Green Hill Zone
U01 - Green Hill Zone
U04 - Angel Island Zone
U02 - Scrap Brain Zone
U03 - Emerald Hill Zone
U06 - Sonic Boom-
U07 - Super Sonic Racing
U08 - Open Your Heart
U09 - Live & Learn
U10 - Sonic Heroes
U11 - Right There, Ride On
U12 - HIS WORLD (Instrumental)
U13 - Seven Rings In Hand

**Temple
C03 - Great Temple / Temple-
W24 - Temple (Melee)-

**Yoshi's Island (Melee)
W05 - Yoshi's Island (Melee)-
W15 - Super Mario Bros. 3 (Melee)-

**Jungle Japes
W03 - Jungle Japes (Melee)-
W26 - Kong Jungle (Melee)-

**Onett
W12 - Mother (Melee)-
W19 - Mother 2 (Melee)-

**Corneria
W08 - Corneria (Melee)
W28 - Venom (Melee)

**Rainbow Cruise
W02 - Rainbow Cruise (Melee)-
W01 - Princess Peach's Castle(MeleE)-

**Green Greens
W07 - Green Greens (Melee)-
W06 - Fountain of Dreams (Melee)-

**Big Blue
W11 - Big Blue (Melee)-
W29 - Mute City (Melee)-

**Brinstar
W27 - Brinstar (Melee)- Zebes 64 Song-
W04 - Brinstar Depths (Melee)

**Pokémon Stadium
W09 - Pokémon Stadium (Melee)-
W16 - Battle Theme (Melee)
W10 - Poké Floats (Melee)

**Menu
X02 - Menu 1-
X03 - Menu 2-
W30 - Menu (Melee)-
X01 - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Main Theme-

Subspace Emissary
Y01 - The Subspace Emissary - Overworld
Y02 - The Subspace Emissary - Desert Stage
Y03 - The Subspace Emissary - Dungeon Stage
Y04 - The Subspace Emissary - Danger Ahead
Y05 - The Subspace Emissary - Battle Theme
Y07 - The Subspace Emissary - Final Battle
Y08 - The Subspace Emissary - Outro
Y09 - The Subspace Emissary - DK Island Swing
Y10 - The Subspace Emissary - Airship Fortress
Y11 - The Subspace Emissary - Metroid Data-Selection
Y13 - The Subspace Emissary - Brinstar Remix
Y14 - The Subspace Emissary - Machine Stage
Y15 - The Subspace Emissary - Subspace Area
Y16 - The Subspace Emissary - Ambiente SFX
Y17 - The Subspace Emissary - Stage Clear

Victory Themes
Z01 - Mario Series
Z02 - Donkey Kong Series
Z03 - Legend of Zelda Series
Z04 - Metroid Series
Z05 - Yoshi
Z06 - Kirby Series
Z07 - Star Fox Series
Z08 - Pokémon Series
Z10 - Captain Falcon
Z11 - Mother Series
Z16 - Ice Climbers
Z17 - Fire Emblem Series
Z18 - Mr. Game & Watch
Z21 - Wario
Z22 - Meta Knight
Z23 - Pit
Z25 - Olimar-
Z35 - R.O.B.
Z46 - Solid Snake
Z47 - Sonic The Hedgehog-

Other Sound Effects & Music
X07 - Online Practice Stage-
X08 - Results Display Screen
X09 - Tournament Registration-
X10 - Tournament Grid
X11 - Tournament Match End
X13 - Classic: Results Screen
X15 - All-Star Rest Area
X16 - Home-Run Contest
X18 - Boss Battle
X19 - Trophy Gallery
X20 - Sticker Album / Album / Chronicle
X21 - Coin Launcher
X23 - Stage Builder
X26 - Target Smash!!
T05 - Master Hand
X22 - Classic Mode Clear
X06 - Alternate Results Screen?
X24 - Nothing?
Z50 - Continue
Z51 - Game Over
Z54 - New Feature 01
Z55 - New Feature 02
Z56 - New Feature 03
Z57 - New Feature 04
Z58 - New Feature 05

And now you know how to name your songs (.brstm files)

Well now your finish with this step Smile Only 1/2 more steps 2 go!

STEP FOUR PART B: RSBE01.gct

This is that file that's going to go in your codes folder, all you do is pop it in there and your done Smile to get it, click here: http://www.mediafire.com/?gryjy2xtmny . After you download it be sure to rename it RSBE01.gct and drag it into the codes folder in your SD Card. IMPORTANT: the .GCT files are sperated by regions, NSTC-U, NSTC-J, and PAL. NSTC-U is for america or USA or w/e you wanna call it lol. NSTC-J is for japan, and PAL is for Europe. I'm 50% sure that if you don't live in any of these places, you won't be able to hack your wii and i'm 100% sure i can't help you.

Well now you have your HBC, you got Gecko OS 1931, You setup your SD Card, You know what to name the files and where to place them when you get them, and now you have your codes (RSBE01.gct) to make the hacks work, now what's left? IT'S TIME TO GET SOME HACKS!!!!!!!!!!!

STEP FIVE: GETTING THE HACKS YOU WANT

Go here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php

THE BRAWL VAULT! This is the best place to get any ssbb hack you want Smile you have everything from character hacks to menu hacks and much more i didn't even tell you! Wanna make your own hacks!? Go to the resource section and download brawlbox first and foremost. Make sure you have some kind of picture editing software, and from there i'll let you explore all the rest Smile If you still feeling alil shaky lemme me guide you through just 1 hack. I'm going to get a sub-zero hack so if you want that follow this exactly Smile. Ok first go to: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php

2nd
: Click characters and click captain falcon's picture. Keep scrolling down or checking through pages until you find SUB-ZERO. Now that you found, you can look at the nice preview pics, looks pretty cool to me so lets download it Smile click SUB-ZERO. It takes you to MegaUpload, so just input the 4 letters and numbers liek it says and wait sixty seconds for ''regular download'' to appear. Once it appears, click it and save the file to where ever you want, i like to save my stuff to my documents so i'll do that. Now this file is a .rar. .rar files aren't only for brawl or video games so you may know how to open them already, if not, download a program called winrar or you can download 7zip or 7zip file manager (the file manager should come with the regular 7zip anyway). I personally have 7zip file manager Smile all you do is drag the .rar file into the 7zip file manager icon, and a menu will appear. press the minus button and then X out the small menu and the 7zip file anager, now you should have some .png files and the FitCaptain00.pcs and .pac files. Now if you wanna learn about the other stuff you see ask someone on that website. But for those files you can just drag em into the captain folder in your sd card. Now take your sd card out of the reader and put it in your wii. Load HBC, and click gecko os, make sure you have ssbb in your wii already. Click load game or lauch game or w/e and it'll says stuff like applying codes etc. Then after that it'll load brawl regularly. Go to brawl, and pick captain falcons orginal suit, go to a stage. Now when you play with him you should see him as the sub-zero hack Smile

* I will edit the part about the songs at a later date but for right now with this info you can hack your characters stages and LOTS of other things. THAT'S ALL Smile If you have any Comments Questions Concerns get to me at:

professorMGW@yahoo.com
XiiXTheKingXiiX@aim.com
professor mgw: Smashboards account
Pikmin Monarchy: All is Brawl account
professorMGW: Youtube account

Take Care and enjoy the hacks!!! Smile

MISC. DATA

#1. GECKO OS CHANNEL: http://www.mediafire.com/?0o3wrzjjnmz
*This is the gecko os channel, before your mind starts to wonder, NO YOU DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE THIS IN ORDER TO USE SSBB HACKS, this is just the channel of Gecko OS, installing this will allow you to load gecko straight from the wii menu rather than having to go through the homebrew channel all the time. If you do not know how to install it and are interesting in doing so, i suggest you go here: http://wehackwii.pbworks.com/USB-Loader This time follow steps 1-8 (all steps). Once that's completed you will b able to install WADS (channels) on your nintendo wii, plus you will have protection just in case anything goes wrong as well. Smile

#2. SUPER SMASH BROS. COMMUNITY WEBSITES:

Smash World Forums (SWF): http://www.smashboards.com/
All is Brawl (AiB): http://allisbrawl.com/

These are the most important ssbb related websites out there! Everything from online ladders to character disscusions, these two websites is the home of Super Smash Bros. Brawl Smile

#3. HOW TO UNBRICK YOUR WII:

First off, this is assuming you had bootmii installed BEFORE your wii was bricked, if it wasn't it MOST LIKELY WON'T HELP YOU.

*If your wii is already bricked..: Go here and follow the instructions step by step: http://www.wiihacks.com/bricked-wii-issues-only/26845-fully-brick-bootmii-boot2-installed-but-no-nand-backup-solution-here.html

*If your wii isn't bricked yet but you want to get the protection in case it happens (although chances are low)...: Go here: http://wehackwii.pbworks.com/USB-Loader Follow all the steps, you now hav bootmii and the other stuff mentioned. The chances of your wii bricking now is even slimmer! In the rare case that it does still brick (probably because you did something wrong or you were trying to hack your wii menu) go here: http://www.wiihacks.com/bricked-wii-issues-only/26845-fully-brick-bootmii-boot2-installed-but-no-nand-backup-solution-here.html Follow the instructions step by step.

#4. PSA HACKS: This is used to alter the moves of characters hitboxes, as well as swap the root of animations. Yes PSA (Project Smash Attacks) is a program that can alter moves, thus having the ability to create a whole new moveset, switch moves from one character to another, making the damage perecnt of a move more stronger or weaker, put a moveset on an entirely made-up character, and LOTS of other things. There are popular PSA characters, such as

~Shadow The Hedgehog
~ Kurosaki Ichigo
~Mewtwo
~Young Link
~Cloud Strife
~Dr.Mario

and MUCH MORE!

When downloading these hacks, they come with extra files, usually another .pac and a charactermotion file. These files you simply drag into which character folder they are for. *Note: Not all PSA characters work well in the game, as they are still being tested and worked on, or have been abandoned.

#5. SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL HACKING WEBSITES LIST: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=232455

Don't like brawl vault or wanna see other ssbb hacking websites? Go to the link given above, there it has various other ssbb hacking websites listed there for you Smile.

#6. HOW TO PLAY WITH ALLOYS:
To play with alloys you need to have a .gct file with the codes needed to play with them. Download that here: http://www.mediafire.com/?gmwxdimiy5m Be sure to name it RSBE01.gct and put it in the codes folder which is in the root of your SD card.

#7. SUPER MARATHON BROS: Not exactly brawl hacking related, but this website runs fun game marathons in an effort to help charity Smile. They will be hosting many fun and competitive game marathons soon, so be ready and prepared! However this is a newer website, so we ask that you spread the word to all of your friends Smile. If you are interested, heres the website: http://supermarathonbros.forumotion.com/

#8. PROF3SSOR MGW'S NEW HACK PACK: I've put together a hack pack with character texture hacks, stage texture hacks, music replacement, custom menu charcter select screen and more! Here's the download link: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=320940
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/SSBBPage

How to hack Super Smash Bros. Brawl!!!
Page 1 of 1